Wednesday 7 January 2015

MBG Dental Invites Kaitlyn Howell, RDH

http://www.mbgdental.com/staff/mbg-dental-welcomes-kaitlyn-howell-rdh/
MBG Dental Invites Kaitlyn Howell, RDH
MBG Dental Welcomes Kaitlyn Howell, RDH Have you had the pleasure of meeting our new hygienist, Kaitlyn Howell? We are so excited to have her on staff, full-time at Moundbuilders General Dentistry! Here’s a little “Q and A” session to help our patients get to know Kaitlyn better. Welcome Kaitlyn, we are so glad you are here! Q: Tell us a little bit about yourself! Where did you grow up? Go to high school? College?? A: I was born and raised in Thornville, Ohio and graduated from Sheridan High School. I then went on to college at Shawnee State University in Portsmouth, Ohio. Q: What was the first job you ever had? A: The very first job I had was a life guard at the Somerset swimming pool. Q: What made you want to pursue a career in dental hygiene? A: I knew I wanted to be in the health field and looked into being a dental hygienist when I was a sophomore in high school and have been in love with this profession ever since! Q: What do you love most about your job? A: The thing I love most about my job is my patients and coworkers and the relationships I am so lucky to have and continue to make. Plus having the opportunity to help patients become healthy!! Q: What do you like to do when you’re NOT at work! A: My family is a huge part of my life outside of work and I try to spend most of my time with them making memories. I also love spending time with my boyfriend Jeramiah and our two dogs Max and Kiya. I am a movie guru and love watching ANY Ohio State Buckeyes sporting events. My not so secret obsession is shopping. Q: And finally, a question directly from Megan Crumley, “what is your favorite kind of pizza?” A: My favorite pizza is pepperoni and banana peppers! Yum! The post MBG Dental Welcomes Kaitlyn Howell, RDH appeared first on Moundbuilders General Dentistry .

No comments:

Post a Comment